Sunday, December 30, 2012

Angel in my life!


One day I met an Angel

Her divine job was to spread love
As pure as dew, as white as dove
She blessed me with her might
I was amazed to see sparkles in the night

I felt honored I felt blessed
I felt my heart jumping in my chest
She was gorgeous she was white
Her eyes glowing with heavenly light

I was in love I swear
There was nothing more I could care
I wanted to treasure her into my soul
To give her happiness was my goal

All my anger turned cold
My heart turned into pure gold
I was smiling with inner joy
As if I was god’s favorite toy


In my happiness I forgot her pain
Did not see, there was sadness in the rain.
In spreading love her wings took the brunt
They were turning black from back and front

“I am not white anymore o! Human
I am not good as I used to be
In curing world from sadness
Sadness took its toll on me”.

“You taught me what love is O angel
You taught me what happiness can be
Take my heart of gold you blessed
Take my soul along with thee”.

Thunders roared and rain followed
Downpour as no one saw before
Washed everything in the way
Cleaning earth to the core

The Angel was brighter then ever
The love was back in its groove
On the day when dreams came true
I said to the Angel “ I LOVE YOU”


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet!! Arpit you're really talented so keep writing outstanding poems!!

    ReplyDelete